Tuesday, 25 August 2026

BREAKING: STABBING AT BRENT CIVIC CENTRE, BUILDING EVACUATED

 


Specialist medical helicopter lands nearby  (Photo: Wembley Matters)

 

 

Outside the Civic Centre side entrance (Photo: Wembley Matters)

 


Police and medic vehicles outside the main entrance (Photo: Wembley Matters)

 UPDATE THE AMBULANCE SERVICE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE VICTIM HAS DIED

There has been a stabbing in the Civic Centre. The building is closed and everyone is being asked to stay away from the area.  Staff have been evacuated.

An oberver said that the library was school holiday busy and mothers had to shelter their children's eyes from the upsetting scene. 

Matthew Ames said on Twitter:  

I was in the library on the mezzanine level when it happened, and from what I could see from the balcony was somebody on the floor and splatters of blood. I have no more information than that.

Also on Twitter Arooj Tiwana said:

I was at the exact same place where the stabbing happened and had gone up to the first floor about ten minutes earlier, when a staff member walked into the meeting room and told us to evacuate because someone had been stabbed. What I witnessed on the way down was unreal.

No comments: