|Elizabeth House, Wembley|
Important and Compulsory Fire Safety Visits
You may remember from previous visits and correspondence that Octavia Housing is required to periodically visit every property in Elizabeth House to complete fire safety checks until the cladding has been replaced.
The instruction from the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) is that we need to repeat these visits regularly and I am writing to inform you that Octavia Housing is required to visit you again now.
These visits will enable us to:
• Check balconies and flat entrance doors to ensure they are safe and free from fire hazards and flammable materials.
• Ensure all residents know how to check their smoke and heat alarms.
Each visit takes approximately 5 -10 minutes. As this is an instruction from Government, we have no alternative but to advise that it is a condition of your lease or tenancy agreement to provide access for the visit.
Please be reminded that the Fire Safety procedure is a stay put policy.
We will be carrying out visits on the following dates and would require you to be available on one of the dates:
· Tuesday 23rd April 2019 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
· Wednesday 24th April 2019 from 1:00pm - 6:00pm
· Thursday 25th April 2019 from 8:30am - 1:00pm
· Friday 26th April 2019 from 8:30am - 1:00pm
If you are unable to be at home when we visit or would prefer to confirm an appointment with us, you can do so by contacting our Customer Contact Team on 020 8354 5608 or by email to email@example.com
I do hope you understand the importance of the visit to you and/or members of your household.
Post a Comment