Welsh Harp Education Centre Half Term Fun
£3Join us at the Education Centre for a day filled with adventure!
30th and 31st May
Activities on both days:
10.30am –12.00pm Pond Dipping
Dip your net to find out what creatures call the ponds home. Explore the meadow and create a piece of art.
£3 per child
1pm –2.30pm Mini-beast Safari
Hunt in the woodland for mini-beasts and go on our wildlife quiz trail.
£3 per child.
Limited spaces so book now!
Phone: 07734 871 728
Pay in cash on the day, or by BACS transfer before the day – details available on request.
Terms & Conditions:
- Children can only participate with a supervising adult. This adult is responsible during the visit for making sure that:
- The child/ren they have brought are supervised at all times and are responsible for their behaviour.
- Minimum ratio of 1 adult to 3 children.
- Adult supervisor will need to provide any specific medication for children.
- All visitors should bring their own lunch with them on the day if they plan to stay for both sessions.
- We have a maximum group size of 25 children so children will only be admitted if booked in advance.
- Each session costs £3 per child.
- All activities are suitable for ages 5 and over. Children aged 4 and under who are not participating in activities are free of charge.
- Children and adults should wear comfortable outdoor clothing that may get dirty.
- Bookings must only be cancelled in extenuating circumstances and Thames21 must be notified at least 3 days in advance.