Asking written questions of Brent Cabinet meetings is a chance for residents to air issues that directly concern them. Next week's Council Meeting has eight written questions and answers. The people who asked the questions have the opportunity to attend in person and ask a supplementary question, following up the answers received. The Cabinet member has two minutes to respond. You may like to suggest supplementary questions (one minute remember!) in the comments.
Next week's question cover:
1. The Council's upkeep of their estates
2. Collection of food waste & parking on North End Road, Wembley.
3. Lack of progress on Low Traffic Neighbourhoods.
4. Problematic Event Day traffic management.
5. Network Homes increasing service charges beyond what had been agreed with the Council.
6. Brent Council's actions on the requurements of the Building Safety Act.
7. Residents' opposition to Newland Court infill proposals.
8. Brent Council action on Wealdstone Brook sewage & the finding of the polio virus in Brent's waterways.
The questions and answers can be found in the document below. Click bottom right corner for full page view.