A petition has been launched asking the Secretary of Stae for Communities and Local Government to set up a Public Inquiry into the Cricklewood Aggregates Superhub.
This is the petition:
REQUEST FOR A PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE CRICKLEWOOD AGGREGATES SUPERHUBLand at Rear Of 400 Edgware Road Cricklewood, NW2 6ND
Planning Application 17/5761/EIA London Borough of Barnet
We the undersigned request you to issue a holding direction on any decision regarding this planning application by the London Borough of Barnet- with a view to calling it in. This decision affects the air quality of future generations in Brent and Camden as well as Barnet.
We believe it meets six of your criteria
- affects the quality of life across a wider area than a single local authority
- has significant effects beyond their immediate locality
- proposals for development of major importance having more than local significance
- proposals giving rise to substantial regional controversy
- proposals which raise important issues of development control, and/or legal difficulties;
- proposals of major significance for the delivery of the Government's climate change programme and energy policies