Wednesday 16 December 2020

Brent Covid19 Event tonight - restrictions, vaccinations, social isolation 6pm tonight

 

ABOUT THIS EVENT
The aim of the event is to signpost Brent residents to key COVID information. We will be looking at:

Current lockdown restrictions Focusing on the upcoming holiday season and what does this mean for me and my family? What can I do if I am feeling isolated? What services are there available for me?

Vaccinations To help you understand the vaccines offered and how they work. Focusing on the flu, COVID-19 and cervical cancer vaccinations.

 
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR CONCERNS
Councillors, Clinical Commissioners and Public Health officials will also be there to answer your questions. So please send us your questions about the above topics before the event by email to info@healthwatchbrent.co.uk

EVENT DETAILS
When: Wednesday 16 December 2020 
Time: 6pm – 7.30pm
Where: Online using Zoom

TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
Please register your attendance

No comments: