These are the questions that a Granville New Homes residentr was unable to put to Scrutiny Committee. I felt it important to publish them to counter the claim that the residents are happy.
These are the following bullet points that I would like Brent Council to answer..
* why were we robbed of the property that was promised to us when the first regeneration was taken place and told that the property that was shown to us was what we viewed in the first place ( first lie ).
* why were we lied to in the past that is still continuing up to the present date.
* why were we shown a derelict property in order to force us to move.
* why were we not one of the first tenants be rehoused and left to the last and still awaiting
* why has seven different housing office discussed moving then vanished
* why have all our complaints been ignored
* why were we threaten to be thrown out on the streets
* why was a eviction notice served by Brent
* why were we being bullied
* why have we got seven fire alarm in the property that are faulty of late
* why are we constantly being threaten to be taken to court and were taken to court.
* why are we forced to live in a property that is a danger to our health
* why are we being forced to leave the area as it has clearly been stated the reason why we should remain in the area
* why has Brent not recognised the stress that these actions has caused and is still ongoing
* why have certain members of Brent staff proved to be untrustworthy
* why is a certain member of Brent staff blocking the process of us being moved
* And the list goes on these are a few things that I would like to be resolved
The resident has sent photographs (below) of the state of the building - built in 2009 for £17.5m.