The following response to a Freedom of Information request was released earlier this month. It is of interest in the light of the Cara Davani controversy LINK
FOI Request – 4686497
1) How many employees of your authority [Brent Council] have made an official complaint of harassment and bullying at work since the 1st April 2009?
2) How many of these complaints were upheld in favour of the complainant?
3) How many of those which were not upheld in favour of the complainant went on to Appeal?
4) How many of those that went to Appeal were found to favour the complainant?
5) How many complaints went on to an Employment Tribunal?
6) How many of these were found to uphold the complaint?
7) Out of how many of those allegations (the number given to question 1) did the complainant of bullying claim that the bullies were telling lies?
8) How many staff does your authority have and what is the current population within your authority's area?
There are 2,109 employees as at 31/12/2015
The population of Brent, taken from the GLA short-term population projections for 2015, is an estimated 325,300.