Tuesday 8 January 2019

A new twist in The Village School-Woodfield saga?

Readers will know that The Village School Executive Headteacher hoped that academisation would go through by February this year but a new factor has entered the proposed Multi-Academy Trust with Woodfield School, which may delay things,

Woodfield had been under investigation over alleged financial irregularities LINK and I now understand that a separate independent equalities investigation is taking place over alleged lack of reporting and addressing of racist incidents and the treatment of BAME staff.

1 comment:

Martin Francis said...

I have received an informative comment that I cannot publish for legal reasons. If the person making it would like to send a fuller version, with evidence, I can pass it on to the NEU. Email me at martinrfrancis@virginmedia.com