From Brent Council
Brent Council is planning an extensive commissioning programme with a number of 2021/22 tender opportunities which will begin from October 2020
• Healthwatch Service tender will be issued in the w/c 5th of October 2021
• the Voluntary Sector Infrastructure Contract (tbc)
• Advice and Guidance Specialist and Generalist Contract (tbc)
• Independent NHS Complaints Advocacy Service Contract (tbc)
• Supported Living and New Accommodation for Independent Living Contracts (NAIL)
As a Council, we are particularly keen to support small, local providers respond to these opportunities and as such, we are planning a series of workshops to develop the skills of the sector and ensure that as many organisations are able to bid. All sessions will include a Q&A and attendees will be provided with handouts with key information. Please see below for details of Capacity Building Workshops to be held in October 2020.
Please note one registration per organisation.