The Bat and Moth Walk at the Welsh Harp Environmental Centre has had to be cancelled. However the actities below are still taking place:
25th& 26th October:
Mini-beast orienteering! 10.30am –12.00pm
Use a map to explore the woodland for minibeasts. £3 per child, suitable for 5-8 year olds.
Den building 1.00 –2.30pm
Learn how to survive in the wild by making a shelter, and see a fire lighting demonstration.£3 per child, suitable for 5–12 year olds
Spooktastic fun! 3.30 –5.30pm
Get your Halloween costume on and join us for pumpkin carving and a woodland walk. £4 per child. Bring your own pumpkin & a light to put inside it for the walk, carving tools provided.
How to book:
Phone: 07734 871 728 or 07711 701 694
Please bring cash on the day or pay via Just Giving website
Full Terms and Conditions:
Children can only participate with a supervising adult. This adult is responsible during the visit for making sure that:
· Children they have brought are supervised at all times and are responsible for their behaviour.
· Minimum ratio of 1 adult to 3 children.
· Adult supervisor will need to provide any specific medication for children.
· All visitors should bring their own lunch with them on the day if they plan to stay for both morning and afternoon sessions.
· We have a maximum group size of 20 children therefore those who are not booked will only be admitted if spaces are available.
· Each session costs £3 or £4 per child or has a suggested donation per person as stated.
· All activities are suitable for ages 5 and over, age ranges stated are as a guide.
· Children and adults should wear comfortable outdoor clothing that may get dirty.
· Bookings must only be cancelled in extenuating circumstances and Thames21 must be notified at least 3 days in advance.
· Thames21 reserves the right to cancel a visit if weather conditions are deemed unsafe or if adult to child ratio is not met.